Copyright - License

Once you have created a copyright you have the ability to licence it. If you have written a book or created music or an artwork then the best place to do this is in the UK is through the Copyright Licencing Agency However if you have a single agreement licence that you require then this is where One Stop IP can help.

One Stop IP can help by giving you a clear picture of the costs of Copyright Licensing

To Request a quote, please click the target button below, or to Ask a question click the question mark above. If you are unsure, follow this link to get started > and have our intuitive form show you where you need to start.

Free! Request a quote